the smell of wet earth, kissing in the rain, ice cream, barefoot walks on the beach, cuddling on the couch, sexual tension, freedom, sleek cars, beautiful eyes, independence, intelligence, fresh air, wind through my hair, wit, assertiveness, computers, falling in love, music, foreign places, the unbeaten track, city life, debates, self confidence, the free spirited, women. Make of this list what you will.

Friday, May 13, 2005

To Haloscan or not

Thats the question.

I'm so envious of how easy it is to leave a permanent impression of your insight and superior intellect on those sites fortunate enough to have been HaloScanned.

But whats the deal with that traceback link everyone has? Its always 0 and frankly just looks annoying. Hopefully thats an optional feature.

My only niggling concern is: do your comments disappear if Halo shuts down? Where's the track record? How reliable are these guys?

Oh well, this is hardly the cause of sleepless nights.
But anything not to do real work.

What have we got trapeizing across my desk? Are those ants??? Lets do an ant-race! Work? who, me? But then who will entertain the little ants?

5 Comments:

Blogger Bent Fabric said...

Let me interrupt your ant entertainment for a minute to say, Haloscan sucks!! At least on my site it does. My comments disappear when they're archived. When my blog was first created I didn't have the option of using the built-in comment thingie so I had to go with Halo. I've been meaning to switch, but I'm just gosh-damn-tootin' lazy to go tinkering with it.

I now return you to your ant entertainment. Do you give encores?

5/13/2005 11:57 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry - Can't help you with Haloscan. The regular Blogger comments seem to work fine for me.

However I think the real questions are which ant won and did you make any money betting on the outcome? I hear ant-race trifectas pay out quite well.

Kisses - Carrie

5/13/2005 12:48 PM

 
Blogger Lyn said...

Bent, I'll be doing encores the whole of next week.

Carrie - Unfortunately no bookies present to hand me my deserved cash prize. The good news is you could get the losing ant to transport a WHOLE bread crumb for you to the trash. Save you quite an arm stretch. The bad news is you blink for a sec and you can't tell which one lost.

5/13/2005 1:15 PM

 
Blogger Bent Fabric said...

LOL! Nice to know they are pulling their weight and not just sitting on their tiny ant asses enjoying the entertainment for free.

5/13/2005 3:08 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

waht r u like 5 ???

5/15/2005 8:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home