the smell of wet earth, kissing in the rain, ice cream, barefoot walks on the beach, cuddling on the couch, sexual tension, freedom, sleek cars, beautiful eyes, independence, intelligence, fresh air, wind through my hair, wit, assertiveness, computers, falling in love, music, foreign places, the unbeaten track, city life, debates, self confidence, the free spirited, women. Make of this list what you will.

Monday, May 09, 2005

Monday

Its almost time to go home. I guess I'll just Blog the last 10 minutes away. I need to pinch myself to check if I'm really still alive. Lets define 'alive' shall we? If its breathing you mean...sure I guess I'm alive. Otherwise I'm probably as alive as dead wood, but even that has creepy crawlies all over it giving it a semblance of life. Somehow I made it through my boss' incessant mouth movements. He probably thought he was communicating but even though I could see lips moving, all I could hear was the clock ticking. Occasionally I'd sip on my glass of water, hide my yawn and nod knowingly. Yes sir! First thing in the morning I'll get on it. I will, as soon as I figure out what the fuck you were going on about.

5:30.
Finally done with this long ass day.
Is this the rest of my life?
Fuckin hell.

2 Comments:

Blogger Larry said...

Since you visited me, I thought I would visit you.....man that is L O N G flight......

I have to admit, I rather enjoyed my visit.....I will be adding you to my favorites.....

I REALLY enjoyed your confessions......rather funny!!!!

Cheers

5/10/2005 3:29 PM

 
Blogger Bent Fabric said...

Thanks for that much needed laugh.

5/11/2005 1:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home