the smell of wet earth, kissing in the rain, ice cream, barefoot walks on the beach, cuddling on the couch, sexual tension, freedom, sleek cars, beautiful eyes, independence, intelligence, fresh air, wind through my hair, wit, assertiveness, computers, falling in love, music, foreign places, the unbeaten track, city life, debates, self confidence, the free spirited, women. Make of this list what you will.

Monday, May 16, 2005

Those damn evil forces again

I think I'm losing sight of the original purpose of this blog.

Its supposed to be the place where I hide in obscurity to bitch about how the dark invisible forces of the world are actively conspiring to ruin my life.

I had a totally awesome weekend
Suddenly the evil forces are on a break
Suddenly I'm happy
Deliriously, obscenely, make-me-puke happy
I'm so god damn happy its making me paranoid
I feel it. Today I'll slip on an a banana peeling and break my neck.
I'll get run over by a kid on his skateboard and die a sudden freak death.
Ohmygod! A vicious alien man-eater!
Oh wait. Just a stray doggy.
Why are you looking at me?
Stop looking at me!!
Are you still looking at me?!?!!!

My happiness is making me depressed.
Oh look, im depressed.
I'm happy coz i'm depressed.
Its my comfort zone.
Its all i know how to be.

Hmm. I guess the dark forces are back.
Relief.
All is well with the world.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bent Fabric said...

Hey lyn! Captian Obvious here. Don't spend so much time looking for the evil forces or you'll kick yourself for not enjoying the happiness. I speak from experience.

5/16/2005 11:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home