the smell of wet earth, kissing in the rain, ice cream, barefoot walks on the beach, cuddling on the couch, sexual tension, freedom, sleek cars, beautiful eyes, independence, intelligence, fresh air, wind through my hair, wit, assertiveness, computers, falling in love, music, foreign places, the unbeaten track, city life, debates, self confidence, the free spirited, women. Make of this list what you will.

Monday, May 23, 2005

Next Blog

By the way, that 'next blog' button we all have on blogspot FUCKING SUCKS!!!

There goes my not swearing resolution, but I can't help it when i try to be all nice and sweet and I just happen to walk right into the thickest pile of goat shit so early in the morning. I don't know if its just my bad luck or there's just oodles of crap floating around in blogspot but I can't remember the last time i clicked the 'next blog' button and got something worthwhile.

Breath, Lynda, breath, don't wreck the beautiful positive energy you surrounded yourself with this morning.

Thats better.

5 Comments:

Blogger Helen said...

Sometimes it can be a real drag! I hate the ones with all the ????????????'s. What's up with THAT?
Peace..............

5/23/2005 9:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's when you just hit "next blog" again... and again... and again...

What I hate are the blogs that put a banner or something across the top of the page and hide the "next blog" button. Bastards.

Kisses - Carrie

5/23/2005 12:47 PM

 
Blogger Lyn said...

I know!! Thats actually why i put my 'make poverty history' banner on the other side...just so i could still hit 'next blog'. As it turns out that was completely unecessary with all the spammed blogs i hit.

5/23/2005 1:05 PM

 
Blogger Bent Fabric said...

Oh goodness, I never hit the "next blog" button. It increases the probability of me finding yet another blog I like. I simply can't have that because, as much as I'd like to, I can't spent all day reading blogs.

5/23/2005 1:35 PM

 
Blogger Lyn said...

My point exactly filius - you get nothing but crap when you hit that button.

5/23/2005 3:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home