the smell of wet earth, kissing in the rain, ice cream, barefoot walks on the beach, cuddling on the couch, sexual tension, freedom, sleek cars, beautiful eyes, independence, intelligence, fresh air, wind through my hair, wit, assertiveness, computers, falling in love, music, foreign places, the unbeaten track, city life, debates, self confidence, the free spirited, women. Make of this list what you will.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Shakespear is stoned

Here's a poem for the hell of it
Its not smart or clever or full of wit
Its just a reason for me to sit
On my big butt for a little bit

So bear with me while I ramble on
Before you know it'll soon be done
A few more verses just for fun
Then this silly rhyming will be gone

If i had a love I'd write a love letter
But since I don't i'll have to think up better
If i had a hate I'd curse and I'd swear
But since i'm a saint i wouldnt dare

So i'll write about nothing. Its what i do best
Instead of working i'm taking a rest
Being paid shitloads, but using up the hours
Writing dumb poems and dreaming of super powers

Here's to you, you blogging skank:
You scum of the earth, oh how your shit stank!
Erm.. I guess its time for me to stop
Coz clearly my rhyming has started to flop

With this last verse, there's just enough lines to say
Tomorrow is a brand new day
I'll be back with another pointless post
Till then, i raise my glass to you in a toast

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home