the smell of wet earth, kissing in the rain, ice cream, barefoot walks on the beach, cuddling on the couch, sexual tension, freedom, sleek cars, beautiful eyes, independence, intelligence, fresh air, wind through my hair, wit, assertiveness, computers, falling in love, music, foreign places, the unbeaten track, city life, debates, self confidence, the free spirited, women. Make of this list what you will.

Friday, April 22, 2005

Its MY office. Mine, mine, MINE!

So this is me quietly going about my business...actually doing REAL work for a change in my nice naturally lit office, and the guys INSIST on walking by, but not before pausing to question me about my light, or rather, lack thereof . NO. I don't need you to switch on my light....and no, its not "totally dark in there", and i'm definitely not "trying to save the company a few pennies". I like it like this and i can see perfectly well thank you very much. Besides, that thing streaming in through the windows? Well its called SUNLIGHT. No Michel, I thought we went over this yesterday... Looky here Neil, why dont you run off to your little office and brighten up your own miserable world. Dude, not you too...fuck off already!

You know, I really hate the fact that its company norm to keep your door open when you're in your office. I think I'm going to have to slam it in someone's face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home