the smell of wet earth, kissing in the rain, ice cream, barefoot walks on the beach, cuddling on the couch, sexual tension, freedom, sleek cars, beautiful eyes, independence, intelligence, fresh air, wind through my hair, wit, assertiveness, computers, falling in love, music, foreign places, the unbeaten track, city life, debates, self confidence, the free spirited, women. Make of this list what you will.

Friday, April 29, 2005

Dating Me

Even if i was Out, no one seems good enough for me. Where are all the world's cool people? Where are all the funky uber awesome girlies? Is there like NO ONE out of Sydney or NY that is gay AND cool AND smart?? Is that like way too much to ask? You don't even have to be hot!! Ok, wait, i take that back...AND hot! Now, i know i'm doomed to a life of compromising and settling for second best because it seems what i want is not out there. And definitely not out here.

Wait! Brainwave! What i want is ME.

Ah yes. Me. If i saw me in a bar i'd be all over me in a flash. Only problem is I wouldn't know how to approach me and me would be too cool to approach I. So me and I would be flirting from afar, downing a few drinks desperately trying to get to that happy flirty mental zone.

Like any other relationship we'd have our ups and downs, but because i'm so cool there will many more ups. I'm aloof, i'm independent i'm extreme, i'm funny, i'm weird, i'm crazy, i'm smart, i'm cute and i'm oh-so-sweet.

I wouldnt miss a chance to go out with my dream girl- me.
Coz I love me.

Ahem...

Ok, i've snapped out of it. What was that? Love Letter To Self? Damn, that was a load of selfworshiping egostroking horseshit. Since when did i become so cheezy?

I might as well go off and masturbate. That's the best way to show my love to me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I would get totally bored if I tried to date myself. I get tired of myself already - I certainly do no need another copy to deal with.

Besides, who wants to be with someone who thinks exactly the same way they do? I'm not saying that partners need to be on totally different ends of the spectrum on every issue, but a little variety of thought is a good thing. Otherwise it's simply "me too" all the time.

But on the other hand I have always wondered what it would be like to go down on myself...

Oops... I've probably said too much...

Kisses - Carrie

4/29/2005 4:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home