the smell of wet earth, kissing in the rain, ice cream, barefoot walks on the beach, cuddling on the couch, sexual tension, freedom, sleek cars, beautiful eyes, independence, intelligence, fresh air, wind through my hair, wit, assertiveness, computers, falling in love, music, foreign places, the unbeaten track, city life, debates, self confidence, the free spirited, women. Make of this list what you will.

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Letting out steam

ARRGGGGH!!! I JUST WANNA FUCKING SCREAM!!!

FUCK FUCK FUCKKKKK! FUCK, I HATE THIS COUNTRY! I HATE MY LIFE!!!
I wanna go to some island somewhere with a population of 45 where i'd be surrounded with hot baywatch chicks with brains to match the bods instead of sitting here in 30 degrees celcius day in day out, doing invoices and fucking crap while my boss jerks off next door and my dad fucking calls me everyday like i'm five years old.

Fuck i hate my family, preaching about church and "you gotta have faith" ... well take your faith and shove it up your crack (erm..I still love you mom!). FUCK African tradditions like distributing your first salary and the fucking precise way it has to be done like i give a flying rats ass whether its better to buy congac or whiskey for the uncle i havent seen since i was 5. "No! You can't organise a dinner...thats not how things are done here, this is not Europe" DO I LOOK LIKE I FUCKING CARE???

I hate the stoopid people meet daily with an IQ of 6.5 who never made it into the first grade and want to be bribed for every little thing. No wonder people say black people are thicker than the rest...fucking retarded fucks only thinking of themselves and their fat bellies and how to screw the next person over.

I fucking hate the fact that i have two moms fighting all the time like its my fault my dad knocked up my mom and left her to go marry a psycho bitch who i had to live with. I cant help but love her coz she's all i know as a mom and she has a kind heart even though i swear she fucking fell on her head when she was a little kid and lost the plot. YOU TWO BETTER SORT YOUR SHIT OUT coz i'm tired of having occasions and you two steal my thunder and practically mudfight coz u dont get along. I swear you're both not coming to my wedding if i ever have one.

I hate the fact that my Aunt is holding a thanksgiving mass that i have to go to. And whats the thanks for? HER life! Not OUR lives even. She wants me to drive for 4 fucking hours to attend some shitty Mass because she's thanking an imaginary friend for her life???? Am i in a twilight zone here? She is a raving lunatic who sole purpose in life right now is to frustrate me and make me look like a pathetic loser because i'm not as perfect as her little girl. Well I'm not Tgirl, and I'll never be T, and thank GOD too, coz T fell off her rocker ages ago. I love myself just the way i am faults and all. T? Well I love T even though she is 22 but acts like she's 45 and is all about studies,church, cell groups and reading the bible. If thats what life is about then, i'm sorry, i'm checkin out here and now. and im ecstatic i'll NEVER BE T. Good thing too, otherwise i'll have to grow up in my Aunts house waking up to the screeching of her voice at 6:30 am fucking hollering about nothing and the bleating doesnt stop unless she's shoving food in her face.

FUCK the lawmakers who decided homosexuality was illegal. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU assholes???? How is who I fuck any your freaking business?? huh? huh? Do you see me invading your space and bitching about the way you ass fuck your wife? I hope some homo teaches you stupid cocksucking prick a lesson in MINDING YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS by giving you a deep-ass-fuck and then sucking the cum out of your asshole with a crazy straw then spitting the cum-shit cocktail in your ugly bigot face.

ARRGGGG. Let me go and hide all the knives before I slit my wrists. FUCK YOU!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger AlicesExpressions said...

You are who you are..Simple. You're on the edge because you won't let anyone know you're gay. What are they going to do? Slit your wrists? You're already thinking about that so what do you have to lose? You are born into a family but that doesn't mean you have to stay there. What's keeping you? Guilt? Shame? In your case they are useless and punishing emotions that are keeping you exactly where you want to be..No one said life was going to be easy..It won't be easy afterwards either..but is it easy now? God really has nothing to do with this..Not that I am overly religious nor religious at all..It's just that I blamed God for a long time for my woes and realized after wasting about 5 years of my life being bitter it was all about me in the end...Peace to you...

4/26/2005 12:34 PM

 
Blogger Ang said...

Hi :)

Thanks for linking to me. I've returned the favor.

4/26/2005 1:05 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats right babe - just vent out that frustration. Vent it out or you're gonna assplode.

Just remember you are the only one who knows how to make yourself truely happy. Nobody else is gonna step up and do it for you. Sometimes we have to take drastic steps or we end up being miserable. No fear and no regrets - that's the only way to live (not that I'm terribly good at following that particular creed 24/7)

Thanks for stopping by my blog and the linky on your sidebar. I'll return the favor soon I promise.

4/28/2005 6:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home