the smell of wet earth, kissing in the rain, ice cream, barefoot walks on the beach, cuddling on the couch, sexual tension, freedom, sleek cars, beautiful eyes, independence, intelligence, fresh air, wind through my hair, wit, assertiveness, computers, falling in love, music, foreign places, the unbeaten track, city life, debates, self confidence, the free spirited, women. Make of this list what you will.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Bliss

Today i brushed my teeth. Like I do every morning. Ok, just lost about half of my 0 readers right there. 0/2 = 0 so i guess i'm no worse off. Fuck my job is boring! Not like i'd go home and be more entertained. Spent last nite watching TV with my Aunt. Watching erm .... white ... no wait grey ... no ... its black! smoke errupt from the vatican. Rivetting viewing. But thank god my baby cousin's shrieking stepped right in to save the day and provide me with an alternative distraction. The cutest thing you've ever seen but boy-oh-boy does he have one hell of shriek! Ah, can't wait to go home for another thrilling evening with the family.

I think I need to move out. NOW. If nothing else, at least then i'd have dibs on the TV remote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home