the smell of wet earth, kissing in the rain, ice cream, barefoot walks on the beach, cuddling on the couch, sexual tension, freedom, sleek cars, beautiful eyes, independence, intelligence, fresh air, wind through my hair, wit, assertiveness, computers, falling in love, music, foreign places, the unbeaten track, city life, debates, self confidence, the free spirited, women. Make of this list what you will.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Yet another poetic (or not) rant

I'm feeling goddamn poetic
So i'll have to rant and rave
Like a fucking heretic
Who God could never save

His Kingdom i hope i miss
Coz i hate his guts anyway
For making me have to kiss
His lame ass everyday

The difference between us
Is i dont care to whom u pray
As long as u dont make a fuss
When i decide to keep away

All i want is freedom
To do all that i please
Without some twofaced evangelist
Forcing me to my knees

This poem just plain sucks.
Lets try a limmerick instead

guys, you wake up every day
and your church asks you to say
"Jesus my lover"
over and over
your god must be fucking gay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home