the smell of wet earth, kissing in the rain, ice cream, barefoot walks on the beach, cuddling on the couch, sexual tension, freedom, sleek cars, beautiful eyes, independence, intelligence, fresh air, wind through my hair, wit, assertiveness, computers, falling in love, music, foreign places, the unbeaten track, city life, debates, self confidence, the free spirited, women. Make of this list what you will.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Slacking off

I'm slacking off here big time.
How do people do it?
BLOG EVERY SINGLE DAY.
I've got shit to say but no time to say it.
Yet some people do this consistently, every single day for years with only the occasional sick leave.

Anyway.
I haven't been out in weeks.
I mean out out.
I'm even experiencing withdrawal symtoms now.
I don't think my body can handle these unprecedented levels of alcohol.
They havent been so low since i got off the bottle.
I think that's the cause of this rash on my hand.
so.....
I'm off to fix my situation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home