the smell of wet earth, kissing in the rain, ice cream, barefoot walks on the beach, cuddling on the couch, sexual tension, freedom, sleek cars, beautiful eyes, independence, intelligence, fresh air, wind through my hair, wit, assertiveness, computers, falling in love, music, foreign places, the unbeaten track, city life, debates, self confidence, the free spirited, women. Make of this list what you will.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Blah blah blah the sequel

I’m going through a dry spell here. My life is so dull right now, there’s absolutely NOTHING to blog about. I’ll post anyway, but I cannot guarantee your sanity by the time you are done with this mind numbing brain fart. Warning: Reading this post may lead to foaming at the mouth and/or reddened swollen eyes with throbbing veins in prominence, out of complete and utter boredom. Proceed at your own risk.

I had croissants and a yogi sip (drinkable yoghurt) for lunch today.
Tasted real yummy. But my tummy is now acting funny. I feel so crummy. It had probably expired on me. I'm such a dummy. I think I need my mummy.

My baby cousin took his first steps yesterday. They’ll be his last for a while. Fell flat on his face and lost a quarter of his teeth. Well, one tooth - he only had four.

Oooh ooh ooh since we are suing for fun: the USA doesn't want to sign the Kyoto protocol YET is probably responsible for 1/4 of the world's greenhouse gas emmisions. They are messing with MY ozone layer, hence making my scorching hot shithole town a lot hotter than usual. I want ONE TRILLION BILLION dollars in compensation thank you very much (clearly, unlike the crazy woman in the article, I couldn't careless about astrology or the lining of the planets or the rest of that New Age mumbo jumbo).

That time of the month again. The onset of PMS draweth nigh.
I wanna go to bed and wake up a guy. Minus the hair in every orifice, the adams apple, the morning stiffy, the responsibilities, the shaving every morning, the attention span of a goldfish, the one-track mind.....hmm....on second thoughts: I think I'll just stay a girl. I just wish that time of the month didnt have to come every single fucking month.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bent Fabric said...

I am thinking that woman is Tom Cruise's soulmate.

7/07/2005 2:53 AM

 
Blogger Lyn said...

If she won, now that would be scary. Eveyone in the world would be entitled to some money and all lawsuit hell would break loose.

7/07/2005 7:05 AM

 
Blogger kyknoord said...

Well, you can always take a postponement on the PMS by getting pregnant, although frankly, I don't think the trade-off is worth it.

7/08/2005 7:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home