the smell of wet earth, kissing in the rain, ice cream, barefoot walks on the beach, cuddling on the couch, sexual tension, freedom, sleek cars, beautiful eyes, independence, intelligence, fresh air, wind through my hair, wit, assertiveness, computers, falling in love, music, foreign places, the unbeaten track, city life, debates, self confidence, the free spirited, women. Make of this list what you will.

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Yay sweden!

I'll skip over my completely mediocre weekend which involved two guys trying to feel me up, at the same time I might add, no girl-on-girl (girl-on-me) action and a cat-sized rat (i said i wont go there).

Anywayz, last nite i rediscovered a shooter i havent had since my varsity (college for the Americans among you) days appropriately named "Women's Revenge".
Its Amerula (Irish Cream) and some kind of lemonadey thing. Totally curdles in your mouth, a bit like how a blow job would taste. It makes you think eeeww/yum/puke! all at the same time.

Moving on to this morning: I just learnt I'm going to Stockholm on a week long business trip next week Friday. My very first business trip. Sweeeeeet! Its going to be so cool just to repeat it...
"So you wanna hang out on Friday?"
"Love to but i cant"
"Cmon why not, It'll be fun!"
"I know, but I'll be in Sweden on a business trip"
Then i'd heave a huge sigh like I've so had it with these business trips.

heehee. I'm so lame.

Listening to U2 - Walk On
I'm really feeling U2 this morning. They've never sounded better.
I'm so unstressed. It's a strange but totally amazing feeling.
I'm happy. Can you tell?
You'd think i got laid.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bent Fabric said...

Blow jobs don't make me think yum. hehe

Congratz on your trip. If you're lucky you'll get laid there. How cool would that be. :)

6/07/2005 12:36 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, but is it as sticky as a blowjob?

Kewl about the Sweden trip! I'm waaaay jealous! Why can't I ever get kewl business trips like that? If I'm lucky I get to go to Worchester. BFD.

Bent is right - go get you some sexy blonde thing (or two - hehehe) while you are there!

Kisses - Carrie

6/07/2005 12:40 PM

 
Blogger Lyn said...

blonde thing or two...
blonde thing or two...
blonde thing or two...

If i repeat it enough times i can believe it. my day just got a whole lot sunnier

6/08/2005 6:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home