the smell of wet earth, kissing in the rain, ice cream, barefoot walks on the beach, cuddling on the couch, sexual tension, freedom, sleek cars, beautiful eyes, independence, intelligence, fresh air, wind through my hair, wit, assertiveness, computers, falling in love, music, foreign places, the unbeaten track, city life, debates, self confidence, the free spirited, women. Make of this list what you will.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Moi

This is me

AND

I guess everyone does now.

I might as well just put up my phone number and address while i'm at it.

Don't ask me what was going on with my hair becuase I havent got a clue.

9 Comments:

Blogger Bent Fabric said...

We all have bad hair days. It seems, however, that I'm having a bad hair year. :)

6/29/2005 5:17 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi _& i´m straight! :D

6/29/2005 5:42 PM

 
Blogger kyknoord said...

Love the bumper sticker. I've made one for my car & the royalty cheque is in the post.

6/30/2005 5:14 AM

 
Blogger Lyn said...

I assumed you were a guy Kyk. Unless you're a lesbian guy...
Actually its supposed to be a T-shirt, but i s'pose bumper sticker will work just fine :)

ssuga - good for you.

Bent that pic was last year. My hair went through several lengths and colours. None which seemed to work though:)

6/30/2005 6:44 AM

 
Blogger Bent Fabric said...

hehe...dare I ask what color it is now?

6/30/2005 3:58 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aha! I knew it was you! You are soooooooo busted!

Kisses - Carrie

6/30/2005 5:10 PM

 
Blogger kyknoord said...

You assumed correctly, lyn. I am a guy. Not much of a man, though. Ahahaha. Anyhoo, my wife mainly drives the car (not sure if she's a lesbian - she's awfully cagey about the subject).

7/01/2005 7:00 AM

 
Blogger Lyn said...

BF: Plain Ol' Black. I think I've finally moved past the weird-hair-colour phase, to the relief of my parents and employers.

Carrie, thats a little eerie (oooh i'm rhyming), please tell me it was a joke :)

Kyk: LOL. I guess she's with you for your money. But thats okay - love is overrated anyway ;)

7/01/2005 7:22 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry Lyn - It was a joke ;)

Kisses - Carrie

7/01/2005 12:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home