the smell of wet earth, kissing in the rain, ice cream, barefoot walks on the beach, cuddling on the couch, sexual tension, freedom, sleek cars, beautiful eyes, independence, intelligence, fresh air, wind through my hair, wit, assertiveness, computers, falling in love, music, foreign places, the unbeaten track, city life, debates, self confidence, the free spirited, women. Make of this list what you will.

Friday, June 03, 2005

TGIF

TGIF - Thank God Its Friday
Whoopiedoop!!!
In my private universe, thinking is illegal on Fridays (and Mondays and Tuesdays and....)
So brace yourself for some mindless banter...

*********
What mischief will I get myself into this weekend?
The "getting wasted and wondering how i made it into my bed" routine is so old.
I think I'll stay in this weekend to contemplate my sins.
Hahahaha. Right.

*********
Gosh I could really use broadband at home.
Heck, I'd settle for narrowband even.
Any kind of band has got to be better than no band.

*********
I've got this sneaking suspicion someone in my office is reading this blog.
I'm getting hits from within this building.
Michel - If its you reading this I COMMAND YOU TO STOP THIS INSTANT! OR ELSE...
or else what??
Darn.
TGIF. This Girl Is Fucked.
If you read yesterday's post, you'd realise I dont mean literally.
What to do. My blogging is severly compromised.
If this is my last post, you know why:
I was fired, overdosed on shame or forced my head through a paper shredder.

Nah, but Michel is cool.
I'd rather he (YOU, yes You, you sneaky eavesdropping fuck!) didnt read it, but if someone in my office had to, i'd rather it was him.

*********
I gotta blog what happened this afternoon.
It was the weirdest thing.
Some of these people I work with are so fucking thick it makes me weep. ( erm, not you michel)
I'm the Sales Manager in company A.
I call up this woman who is the procurement person in company B. I ask her if I can send a driver to come pick up the Purchase Order for all she shit she promised to buy.
She says she's in a meeting now.
I say, well is it ready for collection? She says no.
I say no problem since its Friday 5pm anyway we'll talk more on monday. She says ok.
I say fine, bye.

Then i realise her accent was sounding different today. It was the way she said 'bye'. It sounded like 'buoy'. So I look at my phone and realise I dialled the wrong number and the lady i spoke to was actually this French chick in another department in company B.

So in short, I had just had a conversation with , well basically, someone's ass.
I mean, that must be it.
How else do you explain me having this, in my opinion, meaningful discussion with someone who doesnt having a friggin clue of what im going on about??
I could have said: you look like shit
her answer? yes
wanna have phone sex? ok
want me fuck off now? no

I told everyone in my office.
The guys were all in stitches for laughing their ass off.

Colleague 1: Well, she's French
Colleague 2: No, she's retarded
Colleague 1: That's what i said

*************
Righty Ho. Let me go get a life.
Laterz.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think whatever mischef you decide on should certainly involve Dibs... hehehe

Kisses - Carrie

6/03/2005 5:44 PM

 
Blogger Bent Fabric said...

Um, I second Carrie's comment.

Btw, if your blog is compromised start "secret" blog. :)

6/06/2005 2:04 PM

 
Blogger Lyn said...

secret blog? I thought thats what I had. From those who know me that is. Quite obviously failed at keeping it secret.

6/07/2005 8:39 AM

 
Blogger Lyn said...

BTW struck out once again. I give up on her. Next!

i sound so shallow. i probably am.

6/07/2005 8:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home