the smell of wet earth, kissing in the rain, ice cream, barefoot walks on the beach, cuddling on the couch, sexual tension, freedom, sleek cars, beautiful eyes, independence, intelligence, fresh air, wind through my hair, wit, assertiveness, computers, falling in love, music, foreign places, the unbeaten track, city life, debates, self confidence, the free spirited, women. Make of this list what you will.

Friday, October 21, 2005

Eye candy

This blog is so devoid of visual stimulation so... ta da!!!



ENJOY.

Don't ask me who these two are. Don't know, don't particularly care.
But me likes what they is do!

What do i need to do to find myself in similar circumstances?
I'm tired of living vicariously as others (YES YOU, not so much you) recount their sexual escapades.

Little kids read this:
Don't worry kiddies, its a game of Twister - new rules with elbows and knees - I swear! You just can't see the coloured spots from this angle...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There must be something wrong with me? Every time I see a picture like this, I fell this urge to comment something. Even though I have nothing to say.

I mean there is only one thing hotter than two girls together; me between them :-)

10/21/2005 5:29 PM

 
Blogger Bent Fabric said...

Yum! Yet another perfect opportunity for a Bent sandwich.
More eye candy, please! :) *lol*

10/24/2005 5:48 AM

 
Blogger kyknoord said...

I like the planet in the background.

10/25/2005 7:51 AM

 
Blogger Lyn said...

lol @ the planet in the background. Clearly a chronic case of hyperopia (longsightedness).

10/25/2005 8:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home