the smell of wet earth, kissing in the rain, ice cream, barefoot walks on the beach, cuddling on the couch, sexual tension, freedom, sleek cars, beautiful eyes, independence, intelligence, fresh air, wind through my hair, wit, assertiveness, computers, falling in love, music, foreign places, the unbeaten track, city life, debates, self confidence, the free spirited, women. Make of this list what you will.

Monday, October 17, 2005

Space

I moved out on Fri.
Since then i've been drowning with "friends" coming to "visit" who just wont fucking leave.
Like this dude camping out on my couch.
I mean it was great to have these guys around to drag in my furniture and stuff.
Thank you. Now go.
I've only had my crib for a couple hours but I already have crashers i cant get rid of.
Why am I so bloody nice??
Can't even masturbate in peace.
You know what..screw it.
I just need to go home now and tell him to get the fuck out of my house.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bent Fabric said...

*lmao*
Sometimes people just can't do anything nice without taking something in return.

10/17/2005 7:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha yea kick them out. masturbating whilst someone else is around you is just wierd :P

10/18/2005 8:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home