the smell of wet earth, kissing in the rain, ice cream, barefoot walks on the beach, cuddling on the couch, sexual tension, freedom, sleek cars, beautiful eyes, independence, intelligence, fresh air, wind through my hair, wit, assertiveness, computers, falling in love, music, foreign places, the unbeaten track, city life, debates, self confidence, the free spirited, women. Make of this list what you will.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

3 things

This is not a me!me! It's a mini rant.

3 things that irritated me on the WWW today:

Crappy political blogs. Bush sucks. Yes. Now move on. I really don’t care what [insert dubious news source] said about [insert daft leftwing extremist], concerning the [insert exaggerated blown out of proportion something-gate 'scandal']. And since we're all retarded when you quote make sure it is indented, centred, italicised, wrapped in quotation marks and preceded by “And I quote:”, since that’s the only way we can tell it’s a quote.

The darn slow Internet. DHL will do a better job transporting my bytes around than my ISP.

The fact that I find celebrity gossip blogs like Go Fug Yourself extremely entertaining. Normally, I should tell them they need to stop being so mean and get on with their shallow lives, but I cant. Coz they are just too damn funny.

3 non-internet things that drove me up the wall:

My boss. With no warning he...I can't say it... *sob* *sniff* *puke in wastebasket*...he...he made us highlight all our personal calls when the phone bill came! I wouldn't have made so many non work-related international calls had I known he was going to go Boot Camp-y on us. Now I have this mega bill to pay that’s going to be deducted from my paycheck. Crap.

Someone please tell me why i drink black coffee? I hate it. I fucking hate it. It tastes like dissolved charcoal meets diesel fuel...um... I would imagine. I drink it strong and remain undeterred even when it's cold. Then I get up for a second cup. I do this religiously every morning. This pretty much sums up my life: I do stuff I don’t like. And I don't even know why. Like give that drooling jerkosaurus my phone number, or lend money when I know that as long as it's not raining Benjamins I will never see it again.

Harry Potter. Yet another person asked me if I’ve read the latest Harry installment. Harry who?? Holy Shit. People, please. Get out, get some air. Visit your local museum. Grow dandelions in your backyard, whatever, just please pick a new hobby.

3 things that made my day:

Nope. I racked my brain for ages, but I got nothin.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check what i read earlier ->
A British cleric and top-selling author of children's books was thrown out of a school where he said Harry Potter was "gay" during a talk to 12-year-olds.

lolol :) maybe that will put a smile on ur face

10/06/2005 8:40 PM

 
Blogger Lyn said...

His best friend definitely is. Whats his name again? Rod? Rodney? Don? Pftt. Who cares.

10/10/2005 8:14 PM

 
Blogger Bent Fabric said...

LOL!

10/11/2005 8:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home