the smell of wet earth, kissing in the rain, ice cream, barefoot walks on the beach, cuddling on the couch, sexual tension, freedom, sleek cars, beautiful eyes, independence, intelligence, fresh air, wind through my hair, wit, assertiveness, computers, falling in love, music, foreign places, the unbeaten track, city life, debates, self confidence, the free spirited, women. Make of this list what you will.

Monday, January 23, 2006

the withdrawal sets in

Its 3:30.
I feel like shit.
I'm stressed and hungry.
Real bad time to quit.
No its not an excuse. I'm just sayin.

I'd be fine now if i'd deliberately opted to not go out on a ciggie break. But when you CANT - hell hath no fury like a scorned lung. I feel so....empty. Bereft of my PREEECIOUSSS. I feel like i could use just one more before i quit. Just one more! Would i blamed if i snagged 1? Just to get me through the rest of this tough day... just one teeny weeeny ciggie? Not even a whole one...how about just one drag? huh? Half a drag?

Looks like its going to be a long long day.

5 Comments:

Blogger Bent Fabric said...

If by drag you mean you're going to impersonate a man then go for it.

Switch to gum. Your dentist will thank you! :)

1/24/2006 5:03 PM

 
Blogger Bent Fabric said...

Dude, did Carrie hook you up with a Gmail invite? If not, I have a ton.

1/24/2006 5:06 PM

 
Blogger kyknoord said...

Don't fret. The cravings will die down in another seven years or so.

1/25/2006 9:50 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lyn - don't listen to that bitch Bent. I got your g-mail hookup right here. I just need your addy so I can send it (my e-mail is in my Blogger profile)

But remember that you have to write me naughtly e-mails in exchange for it... hehehe

Kisses - Carrie

1/25/2006 9:38 PM

 
Blogger Lyn said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1/26/2006 7:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home