the smell of wet earth, kissing in the rain, ice cream, barefoot walks on the beach, cuddling on the couch, sexual tension, freedom, sleek cars, beautiful eyes, independence, intelligence, fresh air, wind through my hair, wit, assertiveness, computers, falling in love, music, foreign places, the unbeaten track, city life, debates, self confidence, the free spirited, women. Make of this list what you will.

Monday, November 28, 2005

Just yappin away again

Wow. It seems my occasional senseless mumblings have now been reduced to a mere bi-monthly incoherent stutter.
Anywayz, there’s nothing to report.
I’m alive.
Woopie-doop.

Just trying to figure out what’s going on with this blog. Yes Misha, what gives? I’m still soothing my bleeding, calloused and blistered fingers from having to scroll down for five minutes to encounter any form of text. I feel like some great pioneer…Eureeka! Text! I. FOUND. TEXT!!!

I think I need a project. Like join a knitting club or somethin. Not that I feel bored in my little house with the occasional er…sleepover guest, but its always good to have a temporary escape from my egocentric universe. I don’t have a TV…long story…so I got a 3000-piece puzzle. Jesus. WTF was I thinking? its 30% sky! But you can only do a puzzle for so long before you need to go out and strike up a conversation with the neighbour’s cat because you are so deprived of any form of social contact.

I’m considering splashing out on an Xbox and a coupla games (if you know any good ones let me know!). I know, I know, I should be saving up for diapers, or at least buying some decent clothes, but somehow clothes/shoes/accessories just don’t feature in my list of purchase priorities, what with essential things like video games, a pool table and a mini-bar taking up my salary for the next few months. Methinks its time I stop pretending to be a mature and sophisticated woman (not that anyone ever bought it) and let that inner 12-year old run loose.

****************************************************************

I came across these on the Ellen Fanlisting:
I’ve never been in love, but I seriously think I could love this woman. I mean like really really love her.

“Friends will write me letters. They run out of room on the front of the letter. They write 'over' on the bottom of the letter. Like I'm that much of a moron. Like I need that there. Because if it wasn't there, I'd get to the bottom of the page: 'And so Kathy and I went shopping and we--' That's the craziest thing! I don't know why she would just end it that way."

"I ask people why they have deer heads on their walls. They always say because it's such a beautiful animal. There you go. I think my mother is attractive, but I have photographs of her."

"In the beginning there was nothing. God said, 'Let there be light!' And there was light. There was still nothing, but you could see it a whole lot better."


"(When in a public washroom) We have that little territory cough that we use. Scares people away. 'Cause even if there is a lock, there are these idiots who will continue to try to open the door. You say, 'Somebody's in here... idiot'. What are they thinking? 'It's just stuck. I know it. Just somebody's shoes they left in there earlier. Get the ramrod, this one is tight!'"

Th-th-thats all folks!

3 Comments:

Blogger Bent Fabric said...

LOL! Between you and Carrie I could laugh all damn day.

So let's see. Video games, pool table and mini-bar. When can I move it?

11/29/2005 8:25 PM

 
Blogger Misha said...

Hahah, there was supposed to be some funky fishy graphics up there. Changed now, glad to hear you approve. :P

I heartily approve of your videogame splurging instincts. Go, girl! Btw, check out the new Xbox 360 as well, see if it catches your fancy.

Looking forward to the next bi-monthly update.

11/30/2005 4:17 PM

 
Blogger kyknoord said...

But was it text in context, or simply gratuitious text?

12/01/2005 11:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home