the smell of wet earth, kissing in the rain, ice cream, barefoot walks on the beach, cuddling on the couch, sexual tension, freedom, sleek cars, beautiful eyes, independence, intelligence, fresh air, wind through my hair, wit, assertiveness, computers, falling in love, music, foreign places, the unbeaten track, city life, debates, self confidence, the free spirited, women. Make of this list what you will.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I knight you ma'am and dub thee Your Highness

Long time no blog...

Theres been lots of stuff happenin but I just couldnt be bothered to talk about it right now.
But I will bother to talk about this:
We had a MAJOR virus attack since Wednesday. Affected all my company's offices across the entire sub saharan africa. Computers were freezing and shutting down all over the world. Well, my company's world at least.

BUT I.
YES I.
Single handedly located the culprit file...and killed it: libsys32.exe
Makes your PC shutdown after 60 secs. Well apparently the solution was found somewhere in Sweden 24 hrs after its first occurence and the patch disseminated throughout the company but since we are only a tiny subsidiary office doing nothing to annual global sales figures nobody bothered to inform us.
Anyway, still. Take NOTHING away from me.
I FOUND IT.
A raise would do nicely thank you very much.
A few extra zeroes for yet another nobel prize worthy performance.
I'm too good for this job.
Although i still can't sell for shit.

Ok.
I think i've blown my trumpet long enough.
I'll let someone else blow it now.

BTW: If your ISP is rr.com leave a message or fuck the fuck off.
Its either a bot or an overenthusiastic fan spamming my hit counter.

Random Brain Fart: Lion - lioness, heir - heiress, highness - highnessness?

3 Comments:

Blogger Bent Fabric said...

Jeez, I was wondering where you were.

8/23/2005 8:29 PM

 
Blogger kyknoord said...

Thank God! We all thought you were dead. Your Nobel prize is in the post, by the way.

8/26/2005 8:46 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Earth to Lyn... Come in Lyn...

Kisses - Carrie

9/08/2005 7:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home